7.84:
Narrated Anas: The Prophet offered a wedding banquet on the occasion of his
marriage to Zainab, and provided a good meal for the Muslims.
Then he went out as was his custom on marrying, he came to the
dwelling places of the mothers of the Believers (i.e. his
wives) invoking good (on them), and they were invoking good
(on him). Then he departed (and came back) and saw two men
(still sitting there). So he left again. I do not remember
whether I informed him or he was informed (by somebody else)
of their departure).
7.85:
Narrated Anas: The Prophet saw the traces of Sufra (yellow perfume) on
`Abdur−Rahman bin `Auf and said, "What is this?"
`Abdur−Rahman, said, "I have married a woman and have paid
gold equal to the weight of a datestone (as her Mahr). The
Prophet said to him, "May Allah bless you: Offer a wedding
banquet even with one sheep."
7.86:
Narrated `Aisha: When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me
enter the house where I saw some women from the Ansar who
said, "May you prosper and have blessings and have good omen."
No comments:
Post a Comment