1.28:
Narrated Ibn `Abbas: The Prophet said: "I was shown the
Hell−fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who
were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?"
(or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are
ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors
and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have
always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees
something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have
never received any good from you."
1.29:
Narrated Al−Ma`rur: At Ar−Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was
wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar
one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a
person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said
to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother
with bad names You still have some characteristics of
ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put
them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his
command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what
he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their
capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' "
No comments:
Post a Comment