Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hadiths 7.40 to 7.42

7.40:
Narrated Aisha:
that Allah the brother of Abu Al−Qu'ais, her foster uncle,
came, asking permission to enter upon her after the Verse of
Al−Hijab (the use of veils by women) was revealed. `Aisha
added: I did not allow him to enter, but when Allah's Apostle
came, I told him what I had done, and he ordered me to give
him permission.

7.41:
Narrated `Uqba bin Al−Harith: I married a woman and then a
black lady came to us and said, "I have suckled you both (you
and your wife)." So I came to the Prophet and said, "I married
so−and−so and then a black lady came to us and said to me, 'I
have suckled both of you.' But I think she is a liar." The
Prophet turned his face away from me and I moved to face his
face, and said, "She is a liar." The Prophet said, "How (can
you keep her as your wife) when that lady has said that she
has suckled both of you? So abandon (i.e., divorce) her (your
wife).

7.42:
Narrated Um Habiba: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like to
have (my sister) the daughter of Abu Sufyan?" The Prophet
said, "What shall I do (with her)?" I said, "Marry her." He
said, "Do you like that?" I said, "(Yes), for even now I am
not your only wife, so I like that my sister should share you
with me." He said, "She is not lawful for me (to marry)." I
said, "We have heard that you want to marry." He said, "The
daughter of Um Salama?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Even if she
were not my stepdaughter, she should be unlawful for me to
marry, for Thuwaiba suckled me and her father (Abu Salama). So
you should neither present your daughters, nor your sisters,
to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment