7.61:
Narrated Al−Hasan: concerning the Verse: 'Do not prevent them'
(2.232) Ma'qil bin Yasar told me that it was revealed in his
connection. He said, "I married my sister to a man and he
divorced her, and when her days of 'Idda (three menstrual
periods) were over, the man came again and asked for her hand,
but I said to him, 'I married her to you and made her your bed
(your wife) and favored you with her, but you divorced her.
Now you come to ask for her hand again? No, by Allah, she will
never go back to you (again)!' That man was not a bad man and
his wife wanted to go back to him. So Allah revealed this
Verse: 'Do not prevent them.' (2.232) So I said, 'Now I will
do it (let her go back to him), O Allah's Apostle."So he
married her to him again.
7.62:
Narrated `Aisha:
(regarding His Statement): 'They ask your instruction
concerning the women. Say: Allah instructs you about them ...'
( 4.127) It is about the female orphan who is under the
guardianship of a man with whom she shares her property and he
does not want to marry her and dislikes that someone else
should marry her, lest he should share the property with him,
so he prevents her from marrying. So Allah forbade such a
guardian to do so (i.e. to prevent her from marrying).
No comments:
Post a Comment