Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hadiths 7.12 to 7.14

7.12:
Narrated Sa`d bin Abi Waqqas: The Prophet prevented `Uthman
bin Mazun from that (not marrying), and had he allowed him, we
would have got ourselves castrated.

7.13.1:
Narrated `Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy battles
led by Allah's Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with us.
So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us
that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary
contract (2) and recited to us: −− 'O you who believe ! Make
not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for
you, but commit no transgression.' (5.87)

7.13.2:
Narrated Abu Huraira: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I am a young
man and I am afraid that I may commit illegal sexual
intercourse and I cannot afford to marry." He kept silent, and
then repeated my question once again, but he kept silent. I
said the same (for the third time) and he remained silent.
Then repeated my question (for the fourth time), and only then
the Prophet said, "O Abu Huraira! The pen has dried after
writing what you are going to confront. So (it does not matter
whether you) get yourself castrated or not."

7.14:
Narrated `Aisha :
I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Suppose you landed in a valley
where there is a tree of which something has been eaten and
then you found trees of which nothing has been eaten, of which
tree would you let your camel graze?" He said, "(I will let my
camel graze) of the one of which nothing has been eaten
before." (The sub−narrator added: `Aisha meant that Allah's
Apostle had not married a virgin besides herself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment